- Codenode —
Browser based interface to Python and SageMath.
- Sphinx —
SageMath uses Sphinx to generate beautiful Python code
- Wikipedia: SageMath CAS
- Python —
primary programming language, both the interface and underlying
- Cython —
used by SageMath to interface with C/C++ libraries and to write easy
maintainable compiled C code extensions for computation intensive parts
- Git — version control system used by SageMath
Related Projects & Software
- The Axiom Wiki,
- Macaulay 2 — High-quality algebraic geometry
software under active development
- OpenOpt — Integrates solvers for
numerical optimization into a single common Python-based framework.
- KASH/KANT — A free closed-source
computer algebra system (superseded by Magma).
- Magma — Commercial closed-source software
aimed at pure research mathematics and cryptography; the fastest software in the world at many
- HECKE — William Stein
wrote this program in C++ in 1999 for computing with modular forms.
- NTW — The number theory web site has a list
of number theory software.
- NZMATH — Number theory software written in